PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The best paradoy eva!

Annyong haseyo! Happy saturday guys! ok today I just want to share about the kpop's paradoy.what is paradoy? ok let me teach.

Paradoy-is an imitative work created to mock, comment on, or trivialise an original work, its subject, author, style, or some other target, by means of humorous, satiric or ironic imitation
understand that.So last night, I was watching youtube and I see a lot of kpop paradoyActually it was a concert gag, one of Korea's famous concert special for only korean comedians.
And i fall for it.It very funny! although I dont understand korean but I think i can understand their body leng.should i post the video?


hehehe


MBLAQ-monalisa paradoy

Infinite-BTD paradoy

HyunA-bubble pop paradoy

4minute-mirror-mirorr paradoy'
SNSD-HOOT paradoy

Miss A-bad girl good girl paradoy

T-ARA-roly Poly paradoy

Secret-starlight moonlight paradoy

heheheh that all.I hope u enjoy and continue laughing! hehehe saranghanda!

No comments:

Post a Comment


Shoutbox